Sunday, February 20, 2011

My feed

Here is a glimpse of what my feed might look like.



I love Nike. This is an ad for Nike Women, and I am sure it would pop up on my feed quite a bit. I am addicted to their shoes, and athletic wear. I am sure my feed would pick up on this pretty quickly and bombard me with these type of advertisements. 


I love to wear make-up, so I am sure advertisements, like this one, would show up on my feed a lot. I can't quite afford Dior make-up, but the advertisement looks cool.


I know soda is not good for you, but I LOVE Mountain Dew. If I have to stay up late to study or do homework, I always drink one to give me a bit of energy. I also think it is very refreshing at times. I am sure my feed would realize how obsessed I am, and throw advertisements like this one at me all the time.



I love watching football, and especially if the Giants are playing. This is an advertisement I would definitely see on my feed.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I would end up having the advertisement for Mountain Dew as well. As for the football, mine would definitely be for baseball and the Yankees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with the football thing, it would be on my feed all the time. I would also love to get bombarded by nike, I love its shoes. Hopefully being bombarded by these things all the time wouldn't make you sick of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think ads for makeup would show up on my feed a lot also. I love makeup from MAC even though it's so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all the Giants suck lol, but I do enjoy watching football too especially that week 15 Eagles Giants game. I agree with the nike and mt. dew as well, not really the make up though. However, would we get sick of these items if we saw them 24/7? I think I would eventually, but you never know.

    ReplyDelete