Thursday, January 27, 2011

Introduction

     My name is Chelsey Scalese. Currently, I am a sophomore, double majoring in Communications and Political Science. This is my first semester at Shippensburg. I transfered from Syracuse University, where I was an advertising design major. I plan on attending law school to become a sports agent.
     I really enjoy watching and playing all sorts of sports. I ran track at Syracuse, but after I had both hip and knee injuries, I decided it was best if I gave up track entirely.  I love watching football, especially the Giants, and the Celtics are my favorite basketball team.  School is very important to me. I enjoy reading, especially non-fiction novels.

4 comments:

  1. I also transferred to Ship when I was a sophmore. I am a senior now so I can relate to your experience. I think it's awesome that you are planning on going to law school, that is what my best friend is planning on doing. I hope you enjoy Ship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sad you had to give up running track because of injuries but being a sports agent sounds like it would be fun! I also enjoy non-fiction novels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats cool that you want to become a sports agent, seems like an interesting line of work. I transfered in to Ship my junior year, and I also used to run track, but quit after Clarion University dropped their men's program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roommate also wants to go to law school after ship. At this point though I just want to get a job and forgo further education, at least until I have enough money to pay for it.

    ReplyDelete